Rocktape Knee Sleeves have been designed to provide compression and warmth around the knees. This can provide a sense of stability for the knee and potentially improve VMO function to improve patella tracking. Unlike other supports, Rocktape Knee Caps are designed to be “extra tall”, covering more of the VMO to potentially improve the muscle’s function.
- Heat sealed seams for better contouring
- Added height for VMO support
- Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thickness
- Sold as a pair (two Knee Caps per package)
As worn by Rich Froning and Jason Khalipa in Berlin at the recent USA vs World CrossFit event.
Thicknesses – Available in 5mm and 7mm, with additional stability and support provided by the thicker products.
* The vastus medialis muscle is one of the four quadriceps muscles. It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension. The VMO helps to stabilise the patella and to allow it to track properly.